As technology becomes more sophisticated, law firms must find creative new ways to attract clients and stand out in the increasingly competitive legal industry. While print ads, billboards, and radio or television commercials are still the go-to methods of advertising your firm, video marketing can provide you with an edge in today’s marketplace.
In this blog, you’ll get to learn how taking advantage of video marketing can help your law firm attract more potential clients.
Video Marketing 101
Video marketing is an increasingly popular and cost-effective strategy that businesses now use to market their products and services. It involves incorporating videos into your digital marketing campaigns to promote your brand, product, service, message, or agenda.
Ready to start using video marketing as part of your advertising campaign? Here are some tips to get you started:
- Set your marketing campaign goals and objectives – This is the first step when starting a video marketing campaign. The emotions you intend to convey through your video will be determined by your goals. At this stage, you’ll also need to define key metrics that you’ll use to track your marketing video’s engagement.
- Determine where to place the video: The second step is to determine your target audience and the distribution platform where you’re most likely to find them. This will help you know what medium will be best to place your marketing video for higher conversions and also what type of video you will need.
- Create the perfect video: A successful video will have just the right balance of text and visuals, informative content, and an engaging tone. Keep it short—between 30 seconds and two minutes long—to make it more likely people will watch it all the way through. Make sure to include plenty of contact information so viewers know how they can reach you or subscribe to your newsletter.
- Spread the word: Once you’ve created your video, be sure to share it across your digital and social media channels and email lists. Use any hashtags related to your business or industry to increase its visibility on search engines like Google and Bing. Posting videos on Facebook Groups (or LinkedIn Groups if your audience skews toward professionals) may also generate leads for law firms since many lawyers rely on referrals.
- Track results: You’ll want to track the success of each video, noting which ones do best and what content resonates most with your target audience. This will also help you understand what styles and trends will likely lead to higher conversions. Then, adjust future campaigns accordingly by incorporating similar topics or styles into future posts.
Tips for Creating the Right Message
It’s important to remember that videos are a form of communication. They can help you tell your story, and delivering the right message in the right way is essential. It builds curiosity and interest in your legal services, which makes it an effective go-to strategy for most law firms.
Here are some tips for getting started:
First, think about what the message you want to convey will be. This should include who you are, what your firm does, and why your services are better. You’ll then need to decide the tone of your message, as it will tell your story in a way that hooks a select audience.
Lastly, when creating this video, keep in mind that less is more. Therefore, keep the message simple, and make sure the content conveys it clearly and concisely.
The Benefits of Video Marketing
If you’re trying to decide whether or not video marketing is right for your law firm, the answer is probably yes. With video marketing, you can connect with potential clients in a way that’s more personal and visual than any other form of advertising.
One of the many benefits is that you can simplify the understanding of your legal services for prospective clients without them ever having to meet with you face-to-face. Videos also allow you to stay visible for longer on social platforms, rewarding you with more exposure and engagement. A viral video in your campaign will get you ranked higher in searches, increasing engagement and conversion rates.
Video ads are an emotionally engaging experience for your target audience, and getting the best out of this requires perfection in the art. In your next marketing campaign, do things differently and hire the best experts in video production to help you make your goals a success.
At Craft Creative, we specialize in audience-captivating video production. We serve a wide range of partners across multiple industries in the USA, from medical to legal, automotive to hospitality, and even non-profit. We collaborate with you to craft innovative and creative video ad ideas that are specifically customized to meet your goals.
To begin your journey to a successful video marketing campaign, contact us today for top-quality, customized video production services.